[Building Sakai] pda portal: any workarounds?

Kenwrick Chan kchan at hawaii.edu
Fri Apr 8 12:56:59 PDT 2011

Thanks Gonzalo, it works fine.  We're still having an issue with one tool
though: jforum.

We added .page to this list of regular expressions.  Jforum was "broken"
without it,  but when we click on jforum we lose the portal navigation and
jforum takes over the page.  "Broken jforum" with the added .page regular
expression doesn't take over the page, but images don't render correctly.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kenwrick