[Building Sakai] Optional Maven Compilation

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Apr 5 11:36:04 PDT 2011

Sounds like maven-build-helper-plugin. I mentioned this in a reply to you 6
months ago. ;)

http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2010-November/010092.html

We use this in our provider in this pom file to activate/exclude specific
capabilities.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/umich.edu/ctools/ctools-providers/trunk/component/impl/pom.xml

-Matthew