[Building Sakai] Optional Maven Compilation

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Tue Apr 5 11:19:23 PDT 2011

Hello Dev,

I poked around in google and some docs but haven't found a way to do
this yet.

I have a few Java files in some of my Sakai stuff I only want to compile
if you're using a certain maven profile.  I'm also willing to just
manually change the pom.xml file if it's hard to do based on the profile
you're compiling with.

Like, I literally have 1 or 2 *.java files, I just want to exclude from
the build.  I was thinking there must be some syntax for this in the
it to work yet from trying it out.

In the past I've just renamed *.java file to *.java_skip, but would like
to do this in the pom.xml, without making extra modules.

Any suggestions?

Compiled Cheers,