[Building Sakai] issues with tests/quizzes copying over as "pending"

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 5 16:57:00 PDT 2011

Hi Nicole,

I don't have the patch to copy over the published assessments. But the code
to copy the pending assessments is in AssessmentFacadeQueries.java. You can
take a look at copyAllAssessments(String fromContext, String toContext) and
create a similar method to copy the published assessments. If you have any
question while making the change, I am happy to assist you.

Thanks,
Karen