[Building Sakai] Opensocial integration with Sakai

Atik Jain atik_jain at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 7 05:22:17 PDT 2010

Hi,

I need this profile information for an external system as an API as in case
of opensocial API's, for which I have to create Services in Sakai that
expose the profile information and other information. Please provide me the
way how can I communicate with the sakai database and expose the information
as services for the external system.

Regards,
Atik Jian