[Building Sakai] Opensocial integration with Sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 05:29:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

Profile2 has API's you can use. You could implement the OpenSocial API's that then call the Profile2 API's if you like. Here are the latest API Javadocs:
http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots/org/sakaiproject/profile2/profile2-api/1.4-SNAPSHOT/profile2-api-1.4-SNAPSHOT-javadoc.jar

cheers,
Steve