[Building Sakai] Sakai & Shibboleth

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Tue Oct 26 13:20:08 PDT 2010

Yes Shibboleth can be used for auth.. as can CAS.. etc.

For basics though what your after is container auth.

Troll the list there's more within gmane/nabble on this.

Here's some links..

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.sakai.devel/37445

http://devel.it.su.se/pub/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=2376&a=21472

You can also use your sakai as an IdP :-P
http://www.guanxi.uhi.ac.uk/drguanxi/index.php/Sakai_Guanxi_Shibb_Kit

------
thanks
  kevin.foote