[Building Sakai] Sakai & Shibboleth

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:23:14 PDT 2010

One of my staff has been working on improving the existing Shib integration in Sakai, which was originally created by Stockholm University [1]. He presented on it at the recent AuSakai conference in Sydney, Australia.

I'll see if he has a write up on his recent developments. We are considering rolling it out here.

cheers,
Steve

[1] http://devel.it.su.se/pub/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=2376&a=21472