[Building Sakai] Problem with the turnitin integration

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Oct 8 07:01:35 PDT 2010

  Hi all,

I'm running a stock assignments tool from a 2.7.x build together with
version 0.6 of the Cape Town turnitin plugin. When I try and view
submissions in the assignments tool I get a juicy stacktrace ending with
generic-dao saying that the "restrictions property and value cannot be
null or empty".

getReportList in BaseReviewServiceImpl sets the search restrictions
correctly so the property and value should be set. Any ideas anybody?

Also, where can I get the code for generic-dao 0.9.18?

Cheers,

Adrian.

--
Adrian Fish