[Building Sakai] Problem with Samigo and Oracle 11g Release 2

Joaquín Marqués Alós joaquin.marques.sakai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 00:51:23 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I changed the order of the script "sakai_samigo.sql" Oracle
(/samigo-pack/src/sql/oracle/) and it seems that it creates all the
templates.

Before giving an error when creating a test because I could not find the
default template.

The sql script change has been to make the inserts of the templates at the
beginning of script (INSERT INTO SAM_ASSESSMENTBASE_T)

Another change I made was in
"samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/ui/listener/author/AuthorAssessmentListener.java"

String templateId = author.getAssessmentTemplateId();
if (templateId == null){
   templateId = AssessmentTemplateFacade.DEFAULTTEMPLATE.toString();
}

Adding:

String templateId = author.getAssessmentTemplateId(); // return "", not null
if (templateId == null || templateId == ""){
   templateId = AssessmentTemplateFacade.DEFAULTTEMPLATE.toString();
}

With these changes do not fail, but I don't know if it will be a solution.

Regards, Joaquín.