[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7.0 Realms Information Required

Farhan Akhlaq farhan.akhlaq at live.com
Mon Oct 4 13:43:43 PDT 2010

Hi All,
I have previously done some mails regarding the Sakai Realm and this one is also in same context. I have some more questions regarding Sakai Realm.

Can i create a user account who has admin tools such as Job Scheduler, Users, Sites, Woksites Setup etc in his My Workspace?
And In addition to this when that particular user view any site from Sites / Worksite Setup Tools he just have Read access to site tools not update access.
To give read only access what i have done is created New Role in my !user.template.course as ReadOnly that just have read access to Tools such as Assignments etc. But i have to make that user manually a participant of all course sites in order to give him access to sites and for more than 150 course sites that is quite hard.

Another thing that i have done for Bullet-ed first point is. Created a user and added Job Scheduler tool in his My Workspace. But when i click on its link then i am getting following notification.
Permission Error: Must be a super-user to access this resource.
I have given the user type registered.

Kindly advise me how can i create an account My Administrator that i can use instead of admin.

Regards,
Farhan AkhlaqSoftware EngineerTechlogix Company (Pvt) Limited.farhanakhlaq at techlogix.comCell No. +92-3334082989Work Phone : 111-859-859 ext[273]