[Building Sakai] Sakai Repo odity: xml-apis

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 03:27:18 PST 2010

Hi David,

This warning has been around for a long time. The jars are identical though I'm not sure why they were relocated.

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/xml-apis/xml-apis/2.0.2/xml-apis-2.0.2.jar.md5
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/xml-apis/xml-apis/1.0.b2/xml-apis-1.0.b2.jar.md5

So we can probably just change version to get rid of the compile warning.

cheers,
Steve