[Building Sakai] Maths integration FCKeditor Sakai

Coetzee, Nico Coetzeen at unisa.ac.za
Thu Nov 11 23:30:12 PST 2010

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

Hi

We have also found the following plugin for FCK editor. This plugin uses pure LaTeX input and then generates an image on your server.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1490723&group_id=75348&atid=737639

I had to change some of the plugin code to make it work in sakai/fckeditor, if anybody is interested in this. Please let me know and I will put the plugin in Crontrib

Cheers

Nico Coetzee
Designer Developer
ICT