[Building Sakai] Maths integration FCKeditor Sakai

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Nov 11 01:55:04 PST 2010

Hi, Alan.

I have been testing the WIRIS Equation Editor the last days and it's a
great tool. In my opinion, is worth its prize. Also, they have an
awesome algebraic calculator.

However, in our college we don't expect this feature to be used too
much, so I have managed to install a GPL solution.

The LAMS Equation Editor
(http://wiki.lamsfoundation.org/display/lamsdocs/FCKEditor+Equation+Editor+Plugin)
works fine. You just need to change the LAMS FCKEditor path for the
Sakai's FCKEditor path in the install steps and it's pretty easy to make
it work.

Hope this helps.
Best regards.

Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
El pato es feliz en su sucio charco porque no conoce el mar. (Saint
Exupery)