[Building Sakai] Sign-up tool not visible to instructors in all courses

Doreen Minich DMinich at messiah.edu
Thu Nov 4 05:44:07 PDT 2010

We've added the sign-up tool to 2.7.1.  We added it to a few courses.  In some courses it is visible to the instructor, in other courses it is not.  The admin is able to see the sign-up tool in all courses that it was added too.

In !Site.helper and !site.template.course we have the following checked.
signup.create.site
signup.delete.site
signup.update.site
signup.view
signup.viewall

As admin I went into one of the courses that we added the tool too and accessed the permissions for the sign-up tool.  Nothing was checked in the instructor column.  Once I checked everything in the instructor column I was able to see the tool as an instructor.

What are we missing?
Dorie