[Building Sakai] Sakai & Me

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Nov 4 03:57:48 PDT 2010

  Ola Nuno,

I'm glad to hear that you've got a fresh challenge ahead, it's always a
nice feeling. Sorry that you're taking a back seat Sakai-wise of course.
I'd better re-acquaint myself with BBB asap ... :)

You've done lots of quality work on Sakai, always elegant  and timely.
I'm sure your efforts will be missed by many, so come back soon :)

Finally, what are UFP going to do without you?

Saude y um abraco,

Adrian.

On 27/10/2010 16:10, Nuno Fernandes wrote:
> Dear Sakai friends,
>
> Early last month, I was invited to occupy a new career position at an
> health care institution which, after a difficult, carefully and
> pondered analysis, I have decided to accept. That said, I will be
> leaving Universidade Fernando Pessoa (UFP) by the end of the month.
>
> However, I am not abandoning Sakai: I will be contributing to the
> Sakai community as a volunteer and, possibly, providing external Sakai
> consulting to UFP. On the upcoming months, I will have a low
> participation level on the Sakai community but, as time permits, I
> will gradually increase my participation (hopefully, happening during
> the first 2011 quarter).
>
> As a special note, I would like to express my gratitude to all the
> Sakai community. During the past 5 years, I have had the pleasure to
> work and collaborate to Sakai, extend my knowledge, share thoughts,
> and meet some of you during the conferences! This was by far my best
> and enthusiastic professional experience so far, and that's just one
> of the reasons to wanting to keep collaborating with the community.
> Sakai was, and still being, part of my life :)
>
> A big, big thank you... and see you soon ;)
> Nuno
>
> --
> Nuno Fernandes  .  { Analyst/Programmer }
>
> || web  . { http://tinyurl.com/nfgrilo  | http://interacto.net  |
> follow_me @ nfgrilo }
> || work . { interacto.net <http://interacto.net>  |  Sakai Project  |
> Universidade Fernando Pessoa }