[Building Sakai] Problems with the Sakai SCORMcloud integration

V.L. Allan vla22 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 10:28:47 PDT 2010

Hi,

We're using the Sakai Contrib: SCORM Player to connect to Rustici's
Scormcloud service here at Cambridge, and we've been running into some
strange issues.

It looks like the code to create new registrations is failing; Rustici
reckon it's a problem with the Sakai integration code, as the requests
aren't even reaching their servers. This manifests itself as a blank screen
for users who haven't ever registered to take a given Scorm package before,
whereas users who've already registered to take the package can see and
access the content just fine. We're looking to debug the code now.

Have any of you had similar problems?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Verity