[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] for learning material

csev csev at umich.edu
Wed Nov 3 10:24:41 PDT 2010

Just thinking out loud, we might want to put this in Sakai 2.x Kernel - perhaps with a different package name - to keep from having lots of tools separately include this.

Of course the first step is to give it a test drive and see how well it works for Adam's application and see where we go from there.

/Chuck