[Building Sakai] Timed Test Crash

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Fri May 28 05:28:24 PDT 2010

As far as I know, there isn't a feature in Tests and Quizzes to help.
Retaking an assessment is a fresh start.
I suppose you could print or email a copy of their unsuccessful
attempt to them and then allow them to retake it with the copy in
hand.

Does this happen a lot? It sure seems like would be rare..

Sean