[Building Sakai] Timed Test Crash

KetanNale ketan_nale at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 00:14:20 PDT 2010

Thanks Sean,
you are right,
this may be scenario.

But suppose i have arranged on-line Timed Test at my predefined test center,
and unfortunately due to some reason computer get crashed and
at that time student has almost finished his exam,
so if i ask him to reappear for exam,
he might loss his valuable time in solving same questions again
and of course have to do lot of rework to solve them.

If any how we could let student start exam from same question and time,
where
he stopped, its great help.

cheers,
Ketan