[Building Sakai] Code Changes for Adding extra fields

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:27:46 PDT 2010

Hi,

Your best best is to use the Profile tool after the account is created. If you use install Profile2, you can populate this automatically on system startup, you'll just need to create a class, register it with Spring and give it an init method. You can then use the Profile API's to add the info you need.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PROFILE/Profile2

cheers,
Steve