[Building Sakai] Multiple Default Skins for My Workspace?

kcmohankrishna mohan at samudrasoftware.com
Thu May 27 07:19:22 PDT 2010

Hi Kara Stiles,

Would you tell me the process of Integration Edia's skin manger in to sakai
2.6.2. I have tried but its gives built error.i.e.( artifact missing).
Actually it is supported for sakai 2.6.2 ?

Give me any suggestion for me please. (or) otherwise send a mail to me
"chandu.aitj at gmail.com" please.

Thanks in advance,
Mohan.

Kara Stiles wrote:

> I use Edia's Skin Selector and Skin Manager tools to make changes to the
> user workspace skins.
>
> Works great.
>
> Kara Stiles
> Senior Functional Consultant