[Building Sakai] Code Changes for Adding extra fields

mohan at samudrasoftware.com mohan at samudrasoftware.com
Thu May 27 06:40:25 PDT 2010

Greetings to All,

I am working sakai 2.6.2.  I want to add more fields on the new user
account e.g student id, address, phoneno etc.... i.e. want to be able to
put the complete information on the create new user form.
 Actually I haven't get good idea about this. But I am trying so much. In
user folder and usermembor folder in sakai also i have add some details
and changes the code. But one I have add field on through .vm file.

In that particular task, in which area shall I change the code.
Give me the full details for me.

Thanks
Mohan.