[Building Sakai] 2.8 potential scope

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Tue May 25 06:32:34 PDT 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 9:22 AM, Adam Marshall
<adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> I heard a horrible rumour that 'Search' was on the hit list for removal. I wouldn't agree with this at all. We've been running it for 2 years now with very few problems and a huge number of benefits.
>
> Where does one find this list?

Again, this needs to be refreshed, but an out-of-date one (from March)
is on the wiki [1]

> Assignments2: It may just be me but I don't really understand the implications of doing this - what do we gain and what do we lose?

I think the explanation can be found on the incubation documentation page [2]

~Clay

[1] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/EhsQB
[2] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/uAcQB