[Building Sakai] Deploy search into a smaller build?

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Mar 31 07:01:16 PDT 2010

Yes, the -Pfull (default) profile in core-deploy gives you all the "indie" project binaries.  While ok for folks who want everything when performing a Sakai build it's less than ideal for those more discerning types who for example want an easy way to perform a build that excludes one or more tools but is not so slim as say a cafe or framework build.

-Pfull (default)

basiclti
common
edu-services