[Building Sakai] Is Agora still ACTIVE?

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Mar 22 06:28:29 PDT 2010

In my opinion, and it is just my opinion, DimDim is in the process of
going closed source. BigBlueButton on the other hand has a good
community and is most definitely not closing up. Nuno Fernandes and I
are working on the Sakai integration.

My general recommendation for people  looking at Agora is: Look at BBB
and the Sakai integration instead.

Cheers,

Adrian.

==================================