[Building Sakai] Extra fields for profile 2

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 02:25:39 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'f you've modified SakaiPerson then you are modifying the common project, that's what it's called. You can checkout the appropriate branch of common from here: https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/common/branches/

What version of Profile2 and Sakai are you using?

Looks like you'll also need to add some methods to Profile2/ProfileServiceImpl.java to make it happy. This class is removed in Profile2 trunk/1.4.

cheers,
Steve