[Building Sakai] Help doc stat for S2

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Mon Jun 28 05:36:19 PDT 2010

fyi - a note from the person who handles our help doc at UM -
John

John, could you do me a favor?  Dev won't let me send any email to the
group.  Could you forward my message below
Thanks.
Margaret Wagnere mwagner at umich.edu

At University of Michigan, our online help is accessed around 105,000
times per year.

Note that most of Sakai 2 was developed to be as intuitive as
possible, too. I'm not saying Sakai 3 won't be more intuitive.

There's a tendency for those who are not on the front line working
with users to underestimate the need for help.