[Building Sakai] Extra fields for profile 2

kcmohankrishna mohan at samudrasoftware.com
Tue Jun 29 00:30:48 PDT 2010

Hi Steve,

    I have already modified/edit  all the fields on java and html files
according to your instructions. At the time of deployment it arises this
problems.

  In my folder "SakaiPerson.hbm.xml" is not available.
"SakaiPersonImpl.hbm.xml" available only. I have changed this xml also.

 File Location is:
person-service\impl\src\java\org\sakaiproject\component\common\edu\person\SakaiPersonImpl.hbm.xml

person-service\edu-person-api\src\java\org\sakaiproject\api\common\edu\person\SakaiPerson.java

And please tell me, location of the source of 'common' from SVN.

 D:\Trail
tool\profile2\impl\src\java\org\sakaiproject\profile2\service\ProfileServiceImpl.java:[853,49]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getFavouriteGrades()
location: interface org.sakaiproject.api.common.edu.person.SakaiPerson

D:\Trail
tool\profile2\impl\src\java\org\sakaiproject\profile2\service\ProfileServiceImpl.java:[931,49]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : method getFavouriteGrades()
location: interface org.sakaiproject.api.common.edu.person.SakaiPerson

D:\Trail
tool\profile2\impl\src\java\org\sakaiproject\profile2\service\ProfileServiceImpl.java:[987,27]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : method setFavouriteGrades(java.lang.String)
location: interface org.sakaiproject.api.common.edu.person.SakaiPerson

Thanks
Mohan

-----
Mohan