[Building Sakai] Samigo i18n & Basque date format

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Jun 28 05:15:32 PDT 2010

Hi everybody again.

I have been taking a look and this problem is derivated from several
incorrect properties in the Samigo tool's basque properties files.

Two years ago, our Basque Translation Service translated the spanish
properties to basque. They hadn't technical profile, so in the process,
they translated the format properties (like "dd-mm-yyyy") to basque
(i.e. "hh-ee-uuuu") and the tool crashed.

After that, we fixed the properties, but it seems that we didn't send
the new files to the Samigo team and now the properties deployed with
the tool (since the 2.5.3 release!) makes it not to work in basque language.

Please, tell me who can I send the new properties files to and I will
send them ASAP.

I'm sorry about our mistake.
Thanks and best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Se dice que la política es la segunda profesión más antigua del mundo;
pues bien, yo he comprobado cuánto se parece a la primera. (Ronald Reagan)