[Building Sakai] one question about Sakai development and management

Longfei Yu longfei at oit.umass.edu
Fri Jun 25 08:07:01 PDT 2010

Dear Sean,

Thank you so much for your information. The commercial supports looks
awesome and very professional, and is definitely a good option. However, if
we do choose to do it all in house with our own staff, probably, how many
people are required generally speaking, based on your experience?

Thanks.

Longfei