[Building Sakai] one question about Sakai development and management

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Fri Jun 25 07:44:09 PDT 2010

Longfei,

Even though the code isn't owned by a commercial entity, you can still
get commercial support.

You can find a list of companies that are very capable of helping you
deploy and support Sakai on your campus on the Sakai project website.
http://sakaiproject.org/commercial-support

Alternatively, you can do it all in house with your own staff.

Sean