[Building Sakai] IMS Common Cartridge import problems

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Mon Jun 21 10:30:31 PDT 2010

Hi Colin,

After applying my patches from SAK-18634 and SAK-18672, I have no
problems importing the supplied IMS-CC package in SAK-18634.  The HTML
files should be present in the "Items" folder; correct links (SAK-18672)
pointing to the "Items" folder should be present in various folders.

Do you have another IMS-CC package that is producing poor results?

--Sam