[Building Sakai] IMS Common Cartridge import problems

Zach A. Thomas zach at aeroplanesoftware.com
Mon Jun 21 10:55:02 PDT 2010

I am amazed that the common cartridge importer even remotely works. I included it with Sakai 2.4 as a proof-of-concept, way before the CC spec was actually released.

Feel free to direct your frustration at me.

(Or questions. I'll also answer questions.)

cheers,
Zach Thomas
Owner, Aeroplane Software LLC