[Building Sakai] Blog's permissions in 2.7.0-rc01

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Jun 21 05:19:29 PDT 2010

Hi, Adrian.

I tried to install the post_2_5 in our 2.7.0-rc01 and gave me an error,
so I though that wasn't the correct version.

However, I have seen that it exists the post_2-7 version at
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/blog/branches/post_2-7/ and I have
tried to install it into 2.7.0-rc01, without success. After that, the
official blog tool fail and the new "clog" is in the tool list but
adding it doesn't do nothing apparently.

How could I install the post_2-7 version?

Thanks for your help.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Un pesimista es un optimista que ha sabido aceptar la realidad (Perich)