[Building Sakai] Blog's permissions in 2.7.0-rc01

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jun 21 05:40:04 PDT 2010

Hola Daniel,

I'm currently working on a new blog type tool called Clog (Collaborative
Log). That's what's currently sitting in the blog_post-2-7 branch but it
is in the process of being moved into a new contrib project called clog.
The new tool is a refactoring of the post_2-5 but the idea is to make a
clean break from the old blog tool and start building some community
momentum behind it.

The tool requires clog.post.read to be set, otherwise it is hidden. That
may be the problem.

Saludos,

Adrian.

--