[Building Sakai] Unexpected login prompts - Sakai 2.6.0

Dave Ross dave.ross at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:43:50 PDT 2010

Once you log in the second time, you'll have a valid session on both
Sakai servers and the problem will be "masked".

I would review your CSS config. Cookie-based persistence is the
de-facto standard around here - SSL Session based persistence should
work but I can't say it's as tried and true as cookie-based.