[Building Sakai] Accessing tool when a user Is registered in a site.

Artur k Vieira arturkvieira at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 11:55:42 PDT 2010

Hello guys.
I have a sakai aplication, and I need my aplication to update its database
by inserting a new user each time that user is registered in a site(if the
user is not already registered of course). Right now I update my DB when any
user enters my tool, by cheking the tools registered users, but that
generates problems, so I would like to know if there is a way to access and
modify my tool's DB when some user is registered in a site.
I dont't know if its clear but I'm not very experienced with sakai,  sou if
any of you could provide me with a "for dummies" explanation I would be very
gratefull.

Thanks in advance.