[Building Sakai] Sakai-2.7.0-rc1: Problems with adding pages to sites using Web Services API

Khaled Taleb-Agha i.m.kta2010 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 10:52:58 PDT 2010

Hello Steve,

I have just issued a jira ticket, found in the following page:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18650
We may need to separate the ticket into two different issues, because one
deals with the page title, and the other is dealing with the tools not
adding to a page.
Let me know if you have any questions about reproducing the error. Thank
you.

Khaled.