[Building Sakai] Accessing tool when a user Is registered in a site.

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 14:17:38 PDT 2010

Hi,

You can setup an Observer on EventTrackingService which is notified when any event is published. You can then check for the specific event and perform some action in your tool. See code here:

http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/kernel/trunk/kernel-impl/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/event/impl/ActivityServiceImpl.java?view=markup&pathrev=77575

cheers,
Steve