[Building Sakai] I would like to participate in Sakai 3 development

Mashuq Rahman mashuq at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 06:49:09 PDT 2010

Hello, I am Mashuq Rahman from Bangladesh. I would like to join the Sakai 3
development as a programmer.

I have 3 years experience working in the software industry - I have spent 1
year working with PHP and the other 2 with java web/enterprise app. I have
good working knowledge of working with modern java and related frameworks
and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, JQuery etc and related stuffs.

The reason I want to join is that we would like to start a new installation
of Sakai 3 later on this year or next. I want to have inner knowledge on and
contribution to Sakai before I do so.

I hope somebody will guide me on how I can start contributing.

thanks
Mashuq