[Building Sakai] I would like to participate in Sakai 3 development

D. Stuart Freeman stuart.freeman at et.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 3 07:09:33 PDT 2010

Hi Mashuq,

There's some documentation about getting started with Sakai 3 development
here:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/KERNDOC/Your+First+Day+With+Sakai+Nakamura

Sakai 3 development discussion happens primarily on two mailing lists,
the backend development discussion happens on this google group:
http://groups.google.com/group/sakai-kernel
and the front end development discussion happens on the list at
http://collab.sakaiproject.org/mailman/listinfo/sakai-ui-dev

Many of the sakai 3 developers are also on irc in the #sakai channel on
freenode.

Welcome to the community.