[Building Sakai] Problems uploading small files (< 1 MB)

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Thu Jun 3 05:33:37 PDT 2010

Hi all,

We have a problem when uploading small files (< 1 MB). This is described at http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-732. When you try to upload the file, Sakai will tell you that the upload size limit has been exceeded. To top it off, this happens randomly.  Of course, this is false, as I have explicitly set content.upload.size to 25 MB.

I've made a fast search at JIRA and have found two issues than can be related: http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15987 and http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-5165, but none of them include code or configuration changes.

Any idea? Any clue? Does anybody of you have the same problem?

Thank you very much in advance.

David