[Building Sakai] Interface Accessability

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 22:59:44 PDT 2010

Hi,

If you need to make modifications to the kernel, checkout the kernel source from SVN. Make your changes and then build and deploy the kernel via 'mvn clean install sakai:deploy'. This will deploy the artifacts to Tomcat for you. If the version of the kernel you are building is different from the version you already have deployed, you will need to remove the old one first. Check components and shared/lib and remove the offending items.

cheers,
Steve