[Building Sakai] Video conferencing

Pablo Sotomayor pablo at sotomayor.com.br
Fri Jul 23 09:45:07 PDT 2010

Im im brasilia - brasil (GMT -3). In this demo site, bbb sessions are controled by sakai. All the session settings, schedulling, roles, etc.

I let a demo session running too, whre you dont have to login via sakai. In bbb demo, all the participants logs in as a moderator.
We can schedule a date to make a stress test no BBB, measuring cpu and bandwidth usage.

BBB demo url - http://190.120.231.200:81/