[Building Sakai] Video conferencing

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Mon Jul 26 17:51:03 PDT 2010

I apologize, but I do not see a way to make a Tungle event that anyone
can sign up to participate in without being invited in advance...a
serious flaw in my estimation and something I definitely thought was
possible!

FWIW, John Norman and I have agreed to try out Pablo's BBB Sakai demo
at the following time. If anyone would care to join us then (or
schedule another time), please do!

Try Sakai/BBB Integration
Tuesday July 27, 2010
2:00pm to 2:30pm (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

- Nate