[Building Sakai] Sakai Patch Problem Under Windows Environment

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Fri Jul 23 05:51:30 PDT 2010

This is because of unix (LF) line endings, most of the windows patch
programs have a problem with them. [1]

You can either:
1) "Open the file with WORDPAD, choose "Save as" and select as type Text
document."
2) Use this dos command, filling in the new and old file names (I think they
have to be different): [2]

TYPE unix_file | FIND "" /V > dos_file

[1] http://drupal.org/node/60116
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_endings#Conversion_utilities