[Building Sakai] Sakai Patch Problem Under Windows Environment

Jigar Joshi jigarjm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 00:42:39 PDT 2010

Well just to try i have applied from samigo directory also,
but it shows

*7.0\Samigo>patch -p0  < d:\samlite.patch*
*patching file
samigo-api/src/java/xml/xsl/dataTransform/import/v1p2/extractItem.*
*xsl*
*Assertion failed: hunk, file ../patch-2.5.9-src/patch.c, line 354*
*
*
*This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way.*
*Please contact the application's support team for more information.*
*
*

Regards
Jigar