[Building Sakai] Change proposal for 2.8: export_filename_date_format (i18n to configuration)

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Jul 23 03:18:10 PDT 2010

Right now it seems to me User Membership and SiteStats are using a date
only format like Gradebook, Roster and Tests & Quizzes (Samigo).

I think my proposal is mostly refactoring.

Adding the time is a feature request, as far as I can tell.

Feel free to add this feature request to tools where needed. We should
factor this if the feature request is validated in at least two tools.

regards
Jean-François