[Building Sakai] Change proposal for 2.8: export_filename_date_format (i18n to configuration)

Feliz Gouveia fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
Fri Jul 23 02:53:45 PDT 2010

no, it also seems more familiar to me. In the piece of code I sent
that's also the pattern used, the time part is useful to make
filenames different even if built the same day.

regards
Feliz

--
Feliz Ribeiro Gouveia

Universidade Fernando Pessoa            http://www.ufp.pt
Centro de Recursos Multimediaticos      Tel 351-22.507.13.06
M.I.N.D. Lab                            Fax 351-22.550.82.69
Pr 9 de Abril 349                       fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
P-4249-004 Porto